It is our hope that issues between homeowners can be worked out in a neighborly way without the intervention of KWPOA.  However, should an issue remain unresolved, you may make an official complaint.   Please print a complaint form, complete it and mail it to our office at PO Box 404, Kentfield, 94914.  Alternately, you may drop it by the office in person, or fax it to us at 415-721-7468.

Comments are closed.