Whom do I call for…

Pothole repair?
Dept. of Public Works — Road Maintenance, 473-7388

Missing or broken street sign?
Dept. of Public Work — Signs Division, 446-4422

Street lamp repair?
Republic ITS — 800-544-4876

Broken sewer pipes?
Ross Valley Sanitary District, 259-2949

Noise complaints (music, barking, machinery, etc.)?
Marin County Sheriff — 479-2311

Sick, injured or dead wildlife?
Marin Humane Society, 883-4621 or WildCare, 453-1000

Fallen tree in roadway?
Kentfield Fire Department, (415) 453-7464

Downed power lines or gas leak?
PG&E, 1-800-743-5000

Kent Woodlands CC&R Violations?
KWPOA Office, 721-7429

Comments are closed.